Tuesday, September 1, 2009

The Asian Protein & Beer Diet

Firstly, for those who dont know, all my blog entries are meant to be taken "tounge-in-cheek".

Anyway, Iv discovered im losing a little weight. After pondering this, I think iv discovered a whole new way of dieting!

I shall name this "The Asian Protein & Beer Diet"

How you start is is as follows...

Have an initial disliking for rice, then come to a country where most Carbs are obtained through rice.

It must be a hot country, so you sweat like a pig most of the time, even when sitting still, so burning calories without the effort ! When bored, smoke excessively, this will help the diet, and keep Mosquitos away!

Then, the meals are as follows - keep in mind, most meals are served, where you have an empty plate, and the food is served for everybody on 2/3 large plates in the middle of the table, so you pick what you like ! ......

Breakfast, usually you will be given eggs and rice, I dont like rice, so I eat a lot of eggs.

Lunch, usually this is fish and rice, I dont like rice, so I eat a lot of fish(grilled, with head attached, usually overcooked, so lots of carbon(low calorie!)

Dinner, usually pork with lots of fat & bone, and rice, I dont like rice, fat, or bone, so I just eat a small portion of pork meat.

Inbetween meals, sit around sweating a lot, any manual work will take tremendous amounts of energy in the heat, so do something like that, to excell the diet!

In the evening, well you have had no carbs all day, so liberal amounts of beer to wash the protein rich diet down. Preferably my favoured beer, San Mig Light, 5%, and half the carbs(tastes like Heineken)

Next day, repeat!

After a month of this, your clothes fit better, and your wife starts to worry your having an affair.

Much better than weightwatchers!

1 comment: